As the coronavirus continues to spread, the CDC continues to recommend social distancing. With married couples and domestic partners spending an unprecedented amount of time together at home, what kind of impact does this have on their relationships? That’s what today’s episode is all about.
- DeGregory, Priscilla, and Laura Italiano. “Coronavirus Is Making Couples Sick – of Each Other: Lawyers See Divorces Surge.” New York Post, New York Post, 3 Apr. 2020, nypost.com/2020/04/03/sick-of-you-lawyers-see-coronavirus-divorce-uptick/.
- Gardenswartz, Cara. “Will Coronavirus Infect Your Marriage?” Psychology Today, Sussex Publishers, 8 Apr. 2020, http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-discomfort-zone/202004/will-coronavirus-infect-your-marriage.
- Houlis, AnnaMarie. “This Is Exactly How Much Time You Should Spend With Your Partner Each Week, According to Psychology.” Fairygodboss, Fairygodboss, 6 Sept. 2019, fairygodboss.com/articles/how-much-time-you-should-spend-with-your-partner-each-week-for-a-happy-relationship.
- Migala, Jessica. “Sex During the Coronavirus Pandemic: What’s Safe, and What Experts Don’t Want You to Do.” Health.com, Meredith Health Group, 2 Apr. 2020, http://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/sex-during-coronavirus-pandemic.
- Prasso, Sheridan. “China’s Divorce Spike Is a Warning to Rest of Locked-Down World.” Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg, 31 Mar. 2020, http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-31/divorces-spike-in-china-after-coronavirus-quarantines.
- Tuckman, Ari. “Sex in the Time of Pandemic.” Psychology Today, Sussex Publishers, 14 Mar. 2020, http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sex-matters/202003/sex-in-the-time-pandemic.
- Villano, Matt. “Can Your Marriage Survive the Coronavirus?” CNN, Cable News Network, 28 Mar. 2020, http://www.cnn.com/2020/03/24/health/marriage-coronavirus-wellness/index.html.
- Zucker, Jessica. “Health, Sex and Coronavirus: How Does Sexual Intimacy Change during a Pandemic?” NBCNews.com, NBCUniversal News Group, 28 Mar. 2020, http://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/health-sex-coronavirus-how-does-sexual-intimacy-change-during-pandemic-ncna1169811.