COVID-19 is changing almost all aspects of our lives right now – but what about the romantic lives of single people? In this special minisode, we take a look at how the Coronavirus and social distancing are affecting singles in the dating world.
- Basu, Tanya. “How Coronavirus Is Transforming Online Dating and Sex.” MIT Technology Review, MIT Technology Review, 10 Apr. 2020, http://www.technologyreview.com/2020/03/26/950282/coronavirus-online-dating-sex/.
- Boskey, Elizabeth. “How to Think about Dating and Sex with Coronavirus Social Distancing.” Verywell Health, Verywell Health, 30 Apr. 2020, http://www.verywellhealth.com/sex-dating-covid-19-4800097.
- Brown, Abram. “Coronavirus Is Changing Online Dating Permanently.” Forbes, Forbes Magazine, 5 Apr. 2020, http://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2020/04/05/coronavirus-is-changingonline-dating-permanently/#29f984ce3b22.
- Domen, John. “Coronavirus Pandemic Spurs Heavy Use of Online Dating Apps.” WTOP, WTOP, 13 Apr. 2020, wtop.com/life-style/2020/04/dating-apps-seeing-big-increase-in-usage-during-pandemic/.
- Wong, Brittany. “This Is What Dating Is Like During The Coronavirus Pandemic.” HuffPost, Huffington Post, 1 Apr. 2020, http://www.huffpost.com/entry/dating-during-coronavirus_l_5e7b8e01c5b64ef9d36f2237.